92% of all New Year’s Resolutions will end in failure. While millions will start gung ho in January with lofty goals for massive weight loss, the reality is that most will fail. Want to be apart of the 8% who will achieve their resolutions? Then set realistic goals!!!
- Instead of resolving to lose 50 pounds by June, commit to exercise 3-4 times each week.
- Instead of resolving to give up all carbs, commit to bring healthy – snacks to work instead eating from the vending machine.
- Instead of resolving to drop 3 sizes in 3 months, commit to losing 1 pound each week until you reach your desired size.
- Instead of resolving to never eat out again, commit to eating healthy all week and reward yourself with one cheat meal or cheat day a week.
Spending too much time in the kitchen?
Attend one of my meal prep classes and become a MORE EFFICIENT meal prepper!
Join me as I show you:
- How to prepare a weeks worth of food in about 2 hours
- Go over how to prepare different proteins, veggies, and starches (rice, potatoes, quinoa, squash)
- Go over different snack ideas
- How to measure and portion your food
- Breakfast ideas
- How to pack your meals for traveling
- Handout will be provided with information as well as to take notes on
Cost is just $25 per person.